NOIDA: IIT Kanpur’s Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre is accepting applications for Hack & Reboot 2.0, a national level Hackathon held every year with the goal of giving young engineering students, innovators, and startups a chance to show off their creative thinking and innovations for the betterment of society.
Here is all the information you need!!
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has launched the TIDE 2.0 scheme to provide financial and technical support to technology firms working in emerging technologies, and here is where Hack & Reboot 2.0 comes in. The TIDE 2.0 programme, funded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), will provide a prototype grant to the winning healthcare and clean energy solutions.
Hack & Reboot 2.0 is a national-level hackathon that aims to give young engineering students, inventors, and companies a platform to exhibit their creative ideas and innovations in the service of bringing about sustainable solutions of the future. There is a strict time limit for this challenge, during which teams of people work together to create prototype solutions to a predefined set of problems.
- Young business owners
- A Course for Future Engineers
The hackathon provides individualised assistance, a problem-solving portfolio, access to IIT Kanpur’s resources and mentors, the possibility of future funding and connections in the business world, and the chance to physically incubate at the SIIC.
ALSO READ: India’s Biggest Cyber Training Workshop: Thousands Of UP Police Officers At 1,535 Cyber Helpdesk Attended Cyber Investigation Webinar By Top Industry Leaders
The call for applications started on November 11, 2022, and innovations can be submitted until December 18, 2022.
The Pitch round will take place at IIT Kanpur’s Noida Outreach Centre. Participants can come up with their own problem statements or pick one of the ones that have already been suggested on SIIC’s website.
Students, innovators, and startups who attend this event will have a great chance to talk to SIIC innovators and experts who have made a name for themselves in engineering research and development, industry, and academia.
The Healthcare domain is in a revolutionary phase in the healthcare industry combining Industry 4.0 tools with conventional methods of healthcare creating concepts such as telehealth, telemedicine, etc. for smart and connected health services. We are inviting applications for the following areas:
- Innovations in Digital Health- Device and Technologies
- Ways to enhance mental health.
- Diagnostics kit for home-testing to avoid visiting the hospital
- Prosthetics: Non-invasive aid for amputees
- Ways to improve operational challenges of telemedicine in rural India
- Solutions to the key challenges regarding the acceptance of telemedicine in India?
The ‘Clean Energy’ domain solutions are associated with renewable energy, zero-emissions sources, and methods of implementing energy efficiency. The aim of innovations in the Clean Energy domain is to adopt sustainable energy methods. We are inviting applications for the following areas:
- Creation of Smart Solar energy devices
- Developing solution for pollution monitoring and prevention
- Establishing the infrastructure for Green Mobility
- Methods of Carbon capture use and storage
- Green materials as an alternative to conventional materials
- Increasing Energy Efficiency/ Energy Analytics in utilities
- Solutions for circular solutions and waste management
- Devising alternative material for single-use plastic
- Methods for adopting Green Hydrogen
Follow The420.in on
Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube