Financial fraud is a big business, accounting for an estimated $20 billion in direct losses each year globally. Industry analysts believe that this amount is substantially higher because businesses cannot adequately detect and measure losses due to fraud.
The significant surge in scams has made headlines around the world, with crooks employing a variety of more sophisticated strategies to exploit individual and organisational vulnerabilities.
According to the Federal Trade Commission, US consumers lost $3.3 billion to fraud in 2020, with approximately $1.2 billion lost only to imposter schemes.
Countries and businesses felt similar consequences all around the world.
Recently, the Government of India has planned to initiate a step forward by organizing a special quiz about online financial frauds.
The main aim of this quiz is to make citizens alert and provide them with knowledge related to the rise of online financial frauds.
This quiz will also provide additional knowledge to the citizens which help them stay protected from online fraudulent activities or crimes.
USE THE LINK TO PLAY THE QUIZ: https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/specialization-quiz-on-online-financial-frauds/
A Look At The Quiz And Key Points To Remember:
The Ministry of Home Affairs established the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) as part of a scheme to address all concerns linked to cybercrime in a comprehensive and coordinated manner.
I4C maintains a National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) at www.cybercrime.gov.in, where citizens can report cybercrime concerns.
I4C also provides a helpline number 1930 where citizens can submit financial cyber fraud claims.
One of the key goals of I4C is to develop an ecosystem for cybercrime prevention and to provide citizens with cyber hygiene guidelines.
To raise awareness about online financial scams, the Indian Cybercrime Coordination Center (I4C) of the Ministry of Home Affairs is hosting a Specialized Quiz on Online Financial fraud, the specifics of which are as follows.
After completing the Quiz, successful participants will be given a Participation Certificate, which can be downloaded.
The participation entries for the quiz will be open for the people from August 2 to August 31, 2022.
Rules For Participation
• The quiz is open to participants from all around the world and of all ethnicities.
• The quiz will be offered to all candidates for 5 minutes [300 seconds], during which time they must answer 5 questions.
• These questions will be based on your knowledge of online financial fraud.
• When a participant selects the Start Quiz button, the quiz begins.
• You must include your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. By giving your contact information, you agree that it will be used for the purposes of the quiz.
• An entry cannot be revoked once it has been submitted.
• A participant may only participate once. Multiple entries from the same individual will be ignored and discarded.
• The organisers will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, late, or incomplete, or that are not transmitted owing to a computer error or any other problem beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please keep in mind that proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organisers reserve the right to modify or cancel the quiz at any moment. To minimise ambiguity, this includes the right to alter these terms and conditions.
• The participant must follow all of the rules and regulations that apply to quiz participation from time to time.
• Organisers reserve the right to disqualify or prohibit the participation of any participant if they believe their participation or relationship with any participant is detrimental to the quiz, the organizers, or the quiz’s partners. If the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous, the registrations will be void.
• The decision of the organiser on the Quiz is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
• By participating in the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be governed by the terms and conditions.
Thus, these are the terms and conditions which have to be kept in mind before launching the special quiz.
So, make sure you go through it and participate to check how prepared you are to take down financial fraud attempts.
Follow The420.in on